Patcham’s innovative High Molar Volume Technology is a specially designed polymer with a higher volume per mass as compared to conventional high molecular weight dispersing agents. The higher volume results in a thicker adsorbed layer around the pigments which increases resistance to attractive forces and hence more stable pigment dispersions.
Multiple anchoring groups and multi compatible polymeric chains make it most suitable for high structured carbon black, organic pigments and wide range of resin systems.
Key features of High Molar Volume Technology :
- Dense network of anchoring groups provides best wetting of pigments
- Contributes optimum mill base viscosity and reduced milling time
- High jetness and blue under tone
- Provides excellent long term stability of pigment dispersions
- Superior gloss and transparency